Our teeth play important roles in our body. The teeth should remain strong as well as clean throughout the life for eating food properly and looking well. The teeth should not get loose and there should be no crumble and no cavities. Eating hot, cold and pungent things like ice-cream weakens the roots of the teeth so we must be careful about our diet. If your teeth are loose and sore then you should not get them removed unless there is no other option. If there are any cavities then you should get them filled. Masticating on roasted gram, works as an exercise to the teeth that is very helpful to make the teeth strong.
To get strong teeth, you should brush your teeth with any natural and herbal toothpaste or powder two times every day in morning and evening. You may also use Neem or mango for making your teeth strong in a natural way.
Given below are the best natural home natural remedies for getting strong teeth naturally:
1. Turmeric: You should mix turmeric powder, mustard oil and salt, and should use this mixture for massaging the gums and teeth. It is one of the best natural home natural remedies for getting strong teeth.
2. Mango: You should masticate fresh mango leaves and should spit them out. After a few days your teeth will become strong and your gums will stop bleeding. You may burn dry mango leaves and turn them into ash and powder that may be used as a tooth powder. It will be very helpful to strengthen and brighten your teeth and them.
3. Sesame seeds: You may chew sesame seeds in the morning on empty stomach followed by a glass of cool water and just after brushing your teeth and. It will work as a natural home remedy for getting strong teeth.
4. Ginger: Ginger is a good home remedy for getting strong teeth and relief from pain. You should put a piece of ginger between the teeth with a little salt on it to get relief from pain.
5. Clay: If your teeth are loose and look like that they will fall soon, you should apply wet clay on the gums daily in the morning and evening making your teeth strong.
6. Mint leave: Mint leaves are good natural home remedy for getting strong teeth so you should massage the gums with the paste of mint leaves to get relief from pain in teeth.
7. Tomato: As a best natural home natural remedies for getting strong teeth, you should eat tomatoes.
8. Carrots: You should take carrot juice daily to prevent the diseases related to teeth and gums. Carrot is one of the best natural home natural remedies for getting strong teeth.
9. Basil: Mix the juice of basil leaves with honey and apply this on the gums to provide relief from pain. It is a good natural home remedy for getting strong teeth.
10. Salt: Salt is one of the best natural home remedies for getting strong teeth. You should gargle with warm salty water. It is beneficial for your teeth. If your tooth is loose, you should mix black salt in sesame oil and use this for massaging the gums.
All of these are very effective and powerful home remedies for getting strong teeth naturally.
To find other free health content see www.e-healtharticles.com